darghe

Loading...

Follower

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010

End of a longlasting time

I just finished an everlasting long block of school.

The only thing I really cared about was the lessons about meat and cuts of meat.
The rest was kind of unneeded, maybe later for my exam but for now.. oh boy.. how uninteresting.

Its really good to take a break from those "teachers". Stupid fucks. All of em. My English teacher cant even speak English properly.. watfuk

Now, what happens: I have 2 weeks of work. Hard work. No other apprentice in the kitchen other then me. Then only experienced cooks. So no dicking around.
BUT heads up. After those 2 weeks I got 1 week vacation. After that one week, workan for 2 more weeks and then 4 weeks vacation due to seasonal closure :D

so much free time. wat do?

Kommentare:

  1. Paint a giant picture of a cheeseburger on a very large wall. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well do you have a break now? I hope you do. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @hivenode no I still have to work 2 weeks >:

    @paul I might do

    @m. paynesdown painting sounds good, the wall quite too much

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I would say drop out, but you are in a country with a decent education system... keep going at your own pace bro, follow your interests.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @justagamer getting onto that right now!

    @nmbr22 I will really consider this, thankyou

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. fuck school, its for niggers and retards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Graduated college 8 years ago... haven't looked back since.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Commenting!
    Great blog, good read. You should play an awesome video game, I heard TriForce-tta was a good one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. meat om nom nom

    pigdisgusting.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. quit talking about yourself.
    talk about something more interesting,

    I don't care if you don't follow me, I just think your blog is really fucking stupid.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. you can always learn more on your own

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love meat :D I also wish I could cook. I thought about the education just so I could eat awesome food every day xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. good stuff following and gave you some love

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I know how that is, I drop classes if the teachers suck, you're the one paying for them, so why should your education suffer because they are lame?

    AntwortenLöschen