darghe

Loading...

Follower

Dienstag, 23. November 2010

Hi guise, hiatus over.

I am sorry that I left without any saying.
I went on hiatus (in other words, vacation). Work exhausted me alot so I needed to take it.
I had 5 weeks of vacation in total and I really used it well. I am well rested and relaxed.

In some more good news: I got my appartment renovated. Its styling green now. I love it.

In bad news: Maybe I will be alone for christmas but thats something I have to get used to as being a chef.
Oh well, music related: http://rigelseven.com/dqn/All%20Alone%20For%20Christmas%20(As%20Usual)%20~Parked%20mix~%20-%20dqn-kun.mp3

Kommentare:

  1. Hope you'll find someone to spend christmas with, man.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good to hear that the vacation helped!

    Im sure you will find someone to spend xmas with :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. xmas alone feels bad!

    hope you can find something to do

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. alrite man, time to get back to work. fav4fav

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice to hear your "hiatus" helped.
    Too bad about christmas though. :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i did the same, dont worry. Glad we're both back now!

    AntwortenLöschen