darghe

Loading...

Follower

Montag, 20. Juni 2011

Ryan Done?

Ugh, so he is dead now...
Honestly this hits me hard! Back then when I started to watch Jackass as it started.. I barely even noticed his character. It was all about Steve-O or Johnny...

but as I grew up and rewatched Jackass or Viva La Bam.. I begun to realise he was the very best character. Only he didnt take anything without whining but he actually was still cool then and edgy and his beard was the shit!

A great loss to the world comedians and to the world's great guys overall!
I salute to you!
RIP

Kommentare:

  1. Another blog another RIP Ryan Done. Its sad yes but I can only hope he wasn't drunk when it happened. Also another blog in another language and yet written in English o.O? whats up with that..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gotta agree with you there, broheim. Ryan Dunn was the quiet kinda cool, and if he DID have problems he didn't let them explode all over the various media types like Steve-O did.

    At least, if he did I didn't notice!

    Here's to you, Ryan Dunn. To me, you always won that lambo versus limo race against Bam.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen